Anything that requires you to initially think hard has flaws. simple flow thinking works.
- events happen , think
- nothing happens, don't think.
- act ,events happen, think.
- act, nothing happens , xxSTOPxx
- Thinking should optimally be last because every situation is different
- Risks of thinking first: dreaming , does not fit reality, excessive thinking leading to insanity.
- Risks of thinking last: slower then automatic.
- rewards of acting first: reality, speed of execution.
- Risks of acting last: snail pace execution or no execution,
By acting first you will be pacing yourself to not over think and subject yourself to reality, A tic for tac pacing keeps you mentally balanced while increases your output.