Fitbit Inc A FIT
Summary (from latest annual and quarterly report)
- Total equity: 1.013 billion USD
- Market Cap is 3.1 billion USD ( last price of the stock is 14.32 USD)
- Fitbit Inc provides fitness tracking devices, wearable devices, and the health and fitness goals. It provides platform to combine connected health and fitness devices with software and services
- Equity of total company increased from 75 million USD in 2014 to 1.013 billion in 2016
- Company has 722 million USD in cash on account (from latest quarterly report2016 year)
- Total equity – cash on account = 1.013 billion USD – 722 million USD = 291 million USD
- In 2016 total debt is zero(In 2014 total debt was 133 million USD)
- In latest quarterly report - total equity increased to 1.013 billion USD from 75 million USD in 2014, total debt is zero in 2016)
- Company's revenue increased in 2015 (latest annual report) to 1.85 billion USD from 745 million in 2014
- Net income in 2015 was 176 million USD, Net income in 2014 was 132 million USD
Fitbit Inc Subsidiaries
Fitbit Inc. is an American company headquartered in San Francisco, California. The company is known for its products of the same name, which are activity trackers, wireless-enabled wearable technology devices that measure data such as the number of steps walked, heart rate, quality of sleep, steps climbed, and other personal metrics. On May 7, 2015, Fitbit announced it had filed for IPO with a NYSE listing, the IPO was filed for $358 million.
Fitbit Products are :Fitbit Tracker, Fitbit Ultra, Fitbit One, Fitbit Zip, Fitbit Flex, Fitbit Force, Fitbit Charge, Fitbit Surge, Fitbit Aria, Fitbit Blaze and Fitbit Alta. In 2015 the company's three most expensive products accounted for 79% of sales, demonstrating Fitbit's devices have found traction with consumers looking for more premium products.
Fitbit is selling its fitness trackers in 48,000 retail outlets in 55 countries. Fitbit continues to expand globally and increase its sales channel, especially in India and China, where the company just began selling products. The aggressive global rollout has resulted in the company's year-over-year European, Latin American, and Asia-Pacific sales growing by 282%, 286%, and 314% in 2015. Granted Fitbit's revenues are still dominated by the US which make up 66% of sales.
- US division is worth 2.4 billion usd
- Other divisions are worth 700 million USD
- Fitbit has only one acquisition, in 2015 Fitbit acquired FitStar for 17.8 million USD
Total = 3.1 billion usd
Opinion about the company
Fundamentally it is a good company and in the future we can expect its growth (Total debt is zero, company has 722 million USD in cash on account, ROE is around 18 %).