To give freedom to a creature, girlfriend or country is the highest happiness given. Happiness always comes at a cost.
- The inherent nature is to flow wherever it wants to flow, blow wherever it wants to blow but in a predictable pattern. Turbulence happens 10-15% of the time but relatively harmless.
Freedom given to a human has always resulted in happiness. The prerequisite is that the person given the freedom has an ingrained or pre-trained positive way of life.
- training can be in terms of school education, a manual, mcdonalds food preparation process , or even a simple checklist in office restrooms. This regulates the results while allowing freedom for the operator.
- risks of freedom with positive training: random turbulence but the end results are mostly good. turbulence can not be predicted but is a given.
- risks of freedom without positive training: acquired the freedom to do whatever they are naturally ingrained to do. This not only results in turbulence but amplified results such as violence, revenge , anger , greed, sexual deviance. Risks are extremely high.
- rewards of freedom: Happiness.
The optimal method of giving freedom/happiness is to list out best practices and roll the dice that the person abides, or pay a nominal fee in exchange of following best practices. the worst way is to give freedom/happiness to an unregulated or untrained person, nothing good comes out of it.